Digital Radiography (Ceiling Suspended)
Product: Digital Radiography (Ceiling Suspended)
Model: Digix FDX
Rating: 65 / 80 KW (800 / 1000 mA)
Allengers Digix FDX system, a US FDA approved diagnostic Digital Radiography system, intended for general purpose Radiography.
- Fully motorized 3D ceiling suspended stand with auto tracking facility of tube for table & vertical bucky.
- Preview image is available in less than 5 seconds (no long wait for patients).
- Digital touch display on tube stand for various parameters selection.
- Oblique tracking of tube head synchronized with FPD in VBS.
- Wide dynamic range (soft tissues and hard bones can be seen together).
- Superb image quality due to fine pixels and high contrast range.
- APR programs: More than 1000 programs. Expandable as per user's requirement.
- Efficient and user-friendly workflow due to DICOM based system.
- Easy to connect with existing HIS / HMS / RIS / PACS in a hospital environment.
- Post-processing feature adds more details to the image quality.
- Tracks detector positioning (vertical stand or 6-way table) for accurate source to detector positioning.
- Unlimited positioning freedom.
- Automatic collimator for automatic selection of field size as per the exam view/organ selection on panel.
- DICOM 3.0 Compatible.
- Workstation with fully integrated system.