Product: Digital Radiography System (Mobile)
Models: 15 DR / 20 DR / 32 DR
Ratings: 15 / 20 / 32 KW (250 - 500 mA)
Series: Mobilx DR
AllengersÂ Mobilx DRÂ series, a state-of-the-art battery-powered, motor-assisted Mobile Digital X-ray machine can be easily manoeuvred due to its compact design and effortless movements.
- 14" x 17" wireless FPD.
- Customer specific unlimited APR programming.
- Motor assisted noise-free movements.
- Separate power pack for X-Ray generator, motor drive, and console PC.
- 360 degree rotation of equipment without disturbing its centre.
- Telescopic swivel tube arm with 360 degree rotation.
- Inch move controls for precise positioning of the equipment with respect to the patient.
- Most suitable in a hospital set up where mobile radiographs are performed on patients (pediatric/adult) who are incapable of being moved or are difficult to move.
- User-friendly large touch screen operating console.
- Images are displayed on the integrated monitor, as such retakes can be immediately undertaken & additional image views can be chosen.
- Examinations are swift with high definition digital images produced within seconds after exposure.
- The immediate reproducibility of images enables trauma assessment teams to act instantly on the clinical information e.g., doctors can interpret fractures immediately in the emergency/trauma room.
- Exposure without detector
- Mobile DR can be synchronized with the existing hospital network.
- Integra X integrated system for exposure and image parameters control.
- DICOM 3.0 Compatible.